As a Certified Firm of the IICRC, Clean With Envy has worked hard to ensure it has the training, qualifications and commitment to be among the industry’s very best.
The IICRC is the industry’s global certification authority and using a Certified Firm such as Clean With Envy is your guarantee of a quality outcome, whether it is cleaning carpets, upholstry, tile & grout or other hard floor surfaces. Here is what the IICRC has to say…
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively has relationships with fibre producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.
To book a no free, no obligation quote with the IICRC Certified Firm, Clean With Envy, call Peter now on 0430 671 474.