Don’t leave your Upholstery Cleaning Mornington till it’s too late
Your lounge suite or your favourite recliner chair or perhaps even your dining chairs represent a significant investment for most houses. So giving them some care and attention makes sense if you are going to keep them looking good and extending their life.
With even the best of intention, areas like headrests and armrests can very quickly be impacted by the natural oils in your hair and skin. That is before you have to contend with the inevitable accidents and spills. But there are things you can do to protect your investment:
- Taking delivery of a new couch, think about having Clean With Envy protect your fabric before you use it. Protection isn’t a guarantee against staining, but it is a great “first line of defence” and can really improve your chance of solving spills and stains when they do occur
- If your couch is still in good condition, but could do with a clean, then discuss the appropriateness of applying fabric protection after cleaning
- The results you will see on your upholstery clean in Mornington will be affected principally by 3 factors:
- The type of stain
- The type of fabric it has landed on
- The quality & talents of the operator you choose to carry out the work – look for his training, certifications and industry membership – you want a guarantee of quality workmanship
- Don’t wait until the decision point is do we clean it or do we throw it away. An annual or bi-annual clean will extend the life of your furniture, saving you money. If you fork out for fabric protection then you will be able to extend the period between cleans.
It is impossible to say exactly how often you should get your Upholstery Cleaning Mornington cleaned. Factors like level of use, the colour and type of fabric, the nature of the way they are used are all things that come into play. You can get a free, no obligation quote from Clean With Envy to better assess how our upholstery cleaning services can help improve the appearance and life of your furniture.